HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - Projects at three properties along Main Street will be on the agenda at the Hamilton Architectural Design Review Board meeting on Tuesday, July 5th.
The properties in question are 205 and 528 Main Street , both with signage requests, and True West Coffee at 313 Main.
Other issues that the board lists as "Miscellaneous/Discussion/On the Radar" are:
• Reappointments of Dingeldein, Morrical, Jones
• Using 311 to log Historical Design Issues/Complaints
• Expediting of minor/temporary/signage requests
• Preliminary Review of Family Dollar
• MuralWorks, Ryan’s Tavern
The meeting is at 4:30 p.m.
Copyright 2011 FOX19. All rights reserved.